As we grow older, our skin starts losing moisture and elasticity making it prone to wrinkles. Though wrinkles exist near eyes, lips, jaws etc and one of the most common is neck wrinkles. Like other places on the face, neck skin also loses its firmness and elasticity which results in saggy neck or wrinkles. As we try to prevent wrinkles in the other parts of the face, there are certain precautions which can be taken in order to prevent wrinkles on neck also. There are others factors that are also responsible for neck wrinkles such as exposure to sun harmful UV rays weakens supporting tissues in the neck, a diet that does not supplies proper hydration and nourishment to the skin, smoking etc.
There are certain natural methods to prevent wrinkles on neck and tighten saggy and loose skin efficiently. The excellent way to slow down is to take necessary preventions to boost and preserve the elasticity of the neck skin. Some instruction given below can contribute in preventing neck wrinkles
- Apply sunscreen on neck regularly. Pick up a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a high SPF rating. Reapply it frequently if outside for longer periods of time.
- Moisturize skin daily with a suitable for the skin. Remember neck skin requires a more affluent moisturizer as compared to face.
- Put a rich anti-wrinkle cream to neck every night before sleep.
- Exfoliate neck skin twice a week to remove Dead skin and to reveal fresh, younger-looking skin.
- Drink plenty of water. It’s suggested to consume at least 64 to 84 ounces of water daily in order to keep skin looking glowing and fresh.
- Follow a proper balanced diet. Eat fresh food as much as possible rather than processed food. Fresh food contains extra nutrients and vitamins such as A, C, E and K–all of which are necessary for healthy skin.
- Include a good neck work out in daily routine.
- Always keep chin high and neck vertebrae in a neutral position.
- Consult about Retin-A creams from a dermologist to slow down the aging process very well.
- While sleeping keep maximum angle between the face and neck and choose a small pillow in place of a big one.